Ritual Mandelic SerumRegular price $50.00
Why We Love It
Folks with sensitive skin can have a hard time with higher concentration alpha hydroxy acid serums. Having a 5% Mandelic Serum makes this powerful option for exfoliating, brightening discoloration, and clearing skin.
- Naturally antibacterial & antifungal
- Gentle exfoliant
- Helps to lighten hyperpigmentation
- Boosts collagen production
Who Will Love It
5% Mandelic Serum is best for those with sensitive or dry skin and those using the serum for healthy aging concerns. Acne clients generally start with 8% Mandelic Serum.
The skin should always be clean and free of irritation before applying. After cleansing and toning, apply 1 to 2 pumps and allow the skin to dry.
During the dry seasons of the year or when first starting this serum, it is advised to layer this serum over Ritual Hydrating Serum
- L-Mandelic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and anti-fungal properties, improves the appearance of pigmentation
- L-Lactic Acid: Alpha hydroxy acid that has hydrating, exfoliating, and pigment reducing properties
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L): Moisturizing properties and attracts and holds water in the skin
- Niacinamide: Antioxidant that supports moisture retention and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture