Relief Bio-Powder - Hale & Hush
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
An expert blend of eight botanical extracts makes Relief Bio-Powder a powerful dermatologist-tested sensitive skin aid. With fast-acting abilities, it quickly rescues skin under attack from redness, irritation and itchiness. Relief Bio-Powder also helps conceal redness and, when water is added to make a paste, becomes a soothing mask.
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation.
- Dual remedy provides reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation.
- Eight natural botanicals to calm skin and encourage recovery.
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added with other Hale & Hush products.
- GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: An acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT (Salix Alba): This extract contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- TOTAROL: A powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree.