TIZO® AM Replenish Lightly Tinted
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
TIZO® AM Replenish is formulated with Zinc Oxide, Ceramides, and powerful Antioxidants (Vitamins C and E). Zinc Oxide protects against UV damage and Ceramides help restore the lipid layer. TIZO® AM Replenish helps prevent future UV damage and aids in the repair of existing damage resulting in long lasting moisturization.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 40 protection
- Ceramides help reinforce skin’s natural lipid barrier
- Contains antioxidant vitamins C & E to combat free radical damage
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Ideal under makeup or alone
- 1.75 Fl. Oz./50 M
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.Warnings: For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 16% Purpose: SunscreenInactive Ingredients: Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Ceramide 3, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Hydrogen Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Hydrogen Dimethicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer